2 people are viewing this hotel
US$164
TravelocityUS$176
PricelineUS$176
HurbUS$184
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Not that this is that big of a deal because I know it happens but there was a stinkbug in my sheets. Also for covid the pool was closed and instead of your regular hot breakfast you got a packaged muffin. I’m not sure if it was just my phone but the wifi would not work. Overall the hotel just seemed outdated and dirty, but the staff were very nice and friendly!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2020

Stayed here for 2 nights in earlier this month. Nothing special (couldn't use the pool, no hot breakfast, no maid service, etc.). Toilet needs a new valve as it constantly fills. There were very few guests staying there at the time. A great diversion which is enjoyable is the group of ducks out at the pond at the property. Front desk staff were very good.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank scubamex
Reviewed 6 September 2020

I stayed here before covid. I loved the breakfast and using the pool. Now that it is closed its just a room to stay in. Their covid breakfast is coffee and muffins. Pool is closed. Room is semi clean staff is friendly close to a supermarket and fast food places. very close to hershey. Reasonably priced.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Bandres
Reviewed 11 May 2020

Recently my wife was treated at the Hershey Cancer Center as an "out patient". We opted to stay at the Comfort Inn at the Park on MaeSt., Hummelstown, rather than make 33 round trips from our residence in Franklin Co., during the end of Winter and the beginning of Spring. Our mission was drastically impacted with the development of the corona virus and COVID 19 response. The motel took the very best care they could of us until circumstances required closure. My heartfelt gratitude and admiration for an imposssible task "WELL DONE!" are offered to the entire staff of heroes. Frank, Chad, Deb, Sharon, Dan, Amber, Vicki, Justin, Tristan, and so many others.............THANK YOU more than I can say

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2019

The rooms and lobby areas are dirty. The only redeeming quality was the bed was comfortable. We had to ask for pillow cases which were left off 2 of the pillows. There is no fitness center. The location is good to major attractions.

Date of stay: December 2019