7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$295
View deal
Hotels.comUS$295
TRU by HiltonUS$295
PricelineUS$295
ZenHotels.comUS$295
Trip.comUS$295
HurbUS$309
All reviews foosball tables hand soap complimentary breakfast no dressers hershey park college dorm quiet location modern hotel grab and go stayed here for two nights one night stay smaller side short stay oatmeal great stay family trip upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Check in to this hotel is supposed to be 3pm.

We weren't allowed in our room until 440pm.
This is completely unacceptable.
What a failure by management.
If I ever return to Hershey, PA, I will not be staying here. Tru, if you read this please spare me the BS apologies and excuses like blaming covid and Donald Trump. You're close enough to Hershey park that people will stay pay top dollar to stay here.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephanie Sager, Sales at Tru by Hilton Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear FredsH4779XY,

We appreciate your review regarding your stay with us at our hotel. The Tru by Hilton brand is a new brand within the Hilton portfolio, and your feedback goes a long way in ensuring we can enhance the experience of all of our guests at the hotel.
It is apparent that we have fallen far short of our standard and I am very sorry you did not have a pleasant experience staying at our Tru property.

As a brand, the Tru offers a 100% commitment of satisfaction to our guests. Please contact the hotel and ask to speak with Caroline Stamps, the General Manager of the hotel or myself, Stephanie Sager, Area Sales Manager. We would like to speak with you regarding your experience in hopes that we can earn your trust and loyalty for a future stay at a Tru property.

Reviewed 8 May 2022 via mobile

We got into Hershey late, but when we entered, we were promptly greeted by Andrew. He got us a room quickly, with a smile, made sure we got our discount (AAA) & recommendations for a couple different local restaurants that would deliver to our room. Our room was one of the cleanest we’ve seen & was very quiet. Check out was just as quick & easy (I’m sorry, I didn’t get the name of the girl working the desk at checkout). Would definitely recommend this hotel & we will stay here next time we’re in town!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank cocomo01

Dear cocomo01,

Thank you for your 5* review on our wonderful Tru by Hilton Hotel in Hershey! I can't wait to share the wonderful feedback you have given about the staff there! Andrew is definitly a Tru-ly awesome front desk agent! I am so glad that your stay was clean and comfortable. We love that you will recommend us to others and we can't wait to host you again on your next visit to Hershey !

Reviewed 26 April 2022

We stayed here for two nights during my kids April vacation. The decor was modern. It was clear they had managed to work some of the decor into budget methods (Walk in shower, vinyl floors, soap dispensers instead of trial size, coffee in the lobby instead of the rooms) but it didn't take away from it at all, in fact I think i preferred the shower to many hotels. My kids spent a lot of time in the pool which we were lucky to be close to. The breakfast was great and allowed us to save a meal out every day. Coffee was available in the lobby all the time (great for my husband) and better than in room coffee makers since those never seem to make decent coffee. The soap/shampoo/conditioner/lotion dispensers in the bathroom were also preferable as we didn't have to worry about whether there was enough for four of us in a tiny little bottle. There was a washing machine/dryer available which I didn't plan to use but thanks to a mishap I did end up needing it on our second night there which helped us extend our clothing a little longer as we were heading somewhere that didn't have one. The gym was also useful for my teen boys.

Room tip: The first floor is really convenient to everything.
Date of stay: April 2022
Stephanie Sager, Sales at Tru by Hilton Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2022

Dear NewEnglandFamily2006,

Thank you so much for your 5*review and the feedback you gave regarding your stay with us at our hotel. The Tru by Hilton brand is a newer brand within the Hilton portfolio, and your feedback goes a long way in ensuring we can enhance the experience of all of our guests at the hotel. The Tru by Hilton brand offers a more modernized style of accommodations - eliminating closet space, but offering alternatives for storage throughout the room, eliminating carpet in the rooms for a nice clean sleek look and replacing bottles of shampoo/soaps with bulk dispensers, etc. Its minimal and clever design allows you a unique space to relax, work, play and chew.

We are so happy to here that you were pleased with your accommodations and we hope to host you again soon on your next visit to Hershey, PA!

Reviewed 24 April 2022

We had a good one night stay at this hotel. The deco is modern, and the room was large and clean (like the rest of the hotel). Staff was friendly and breakfast was nice, good for kids.
Very good choice for this area.

1  Thank adiabr

Dear adiabr,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and giving us all 5*! I will be sure to pass on all the great comments to our staff! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Hershey!

Reviewed 20 March 2022

Recently stayed at the Hershey Hilton Tru and the staff, hotel, complimentary breakfast had the highest possible standards. When we checked in, we found that I had made our reservation at the wrong Hilton Tru, Grantville rather than Hershey, PA. We stay in the Hershey Tru for various medical visits at the great Hershey Medical Center. Somehow I booked the wrong Tru this past trip. The General Manager, Heidi Weaver, and Corey, the desk clerk, jumped on my boneheaded mistake and within 15 minutes all was cleared up and we were in our room. The rest of the stay was our typical Hershey Tru experience, incredibly clean rooms, very comfortable beds, terrific complimentary breakfasts with excellent coffee, and polite and helpful staff literally everywhere. This why my only hotel card is a Hilton AmEx and I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Stephanie Sager, Sales at Tru by Hilton Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2022

Dear jadair5105,

Thank you so much for leaving your amazing 5* review! This is what service is TRU-ly about! I am so happy Heidi and Corey were able to get everything squared away for you! I am so happy to hear that our staff was polite and accommodating and our cleanliness was to your satisfaction! We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Brand. Thank you for being a Hilton Honors Diamond Member and we hope to host you again soon at our Tru by Hilton in Hershey, Pa !