Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
US$67
FindHotel
US$63
Hotels.comUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
PricelineUS$67
All reviews grandma's house hershey park mini fridge home away from home chain hotels beds were comfortable outdoor pool toiletries mile
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

From reviews I knew what to expect, a 1050’s hotel. That’s what it is, but it is clean well kept and on the Main Street in Hershey, about 1/2 mile from the park. If you went to grandmas in the 1970 or 80 this was her house, I loved it! There was Evan the above ground pool! There is a charcoal grill in the grass area you can bring charcoal and grill if you wish.It is not marble and gold but it is a great place for a non pretentious family to stay.

Room tip: Internet is spotty and $3 a day.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JimD270
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Very enjoyable. A home away from home. The beds were comfortable and clean, TV's in each room, and there was a mini fridge and microwave. Very relaxed setting, close to everything. Outdoor pool was very well maintained. Ample picnic and outdoor seating. Staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2021

We stayed at the Simmons motel for Memorial day weekend and enjoyed our stay. My kids and I loved how we were walking distance to Duck Donuts. Staff was very friendly and rooms were clean. It was cold and rainy so we did not get to enjoy the pool. They had a nice set up to grill and relax outside.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 31 October 2020

We have stayed at Simmons 4 times in the past 2 years and continue to go back again and again. Is it fancy? No, Is it clean? Yes! It is family owned and operated and it is like staying with family. We have actually stayed in the same room all 4 times and it has been clean and comfortable. We try to give business to family owned businesses instead of the big hotel chains and we found a gem here. This is very affordable, almost like stealing a good nights sleep from this family. The location is perfect to walk to restaurants and very close to Hershey attractions. What can I say, we like this mom and pop hotel. IF you have a board stuck in the wrong place...just keep driving, you won't get it anyway. We will be back! Thanks for saving my favorite pillow for me till I picked it up!

Room tip: Take your own shampoo
Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank Cruisingrace
Reviewed 22 October 2020

It's a short walk to shopping and dining. The bed was comfortable. The room was not very soundproof, I could hear conversations from other rooms. I would probably choose a different hotel the next time I am in Hershey.

Date of stay: October 2020