Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
View deal
Booking.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$125
TravelocityUS$125
PricelineUS$139
Agoda.comUS$139
FindHotelUS$137
All reviews grandma's house hershey park home away from home mini fridge and microwave beds were comfortable outdoor pool mile
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2020

We have stayed at Simmons 4 times in the past 2 years and continue to go back again and again. Is it fancy? No, Is it clean? Yes! It is family owned and operated and it is like staying with family. We have actually stayed in the same room all 4 times and it has been clean and comfortable. We try to give business to family owned businesses instead of the big hotel chains and we found a gem here. This is very affordable, almost like stealing a good nights sleep from this family. The location is perfect to walk to restaurants and very close to Hershey attractions. What can I say, we like this mom and pop hotel. IF you have a board stuck in the wrong place...just keep driving, you won't get it anyway. We will be back! Thanks for saving my favorite pillow for me till I picked it up!

Room tip: Take your own shampoo
Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank Cruisingrace
Reviewed 22 October 2020

It's a short walk to shopping and dining. The bed was comfortable. The room was not very soundproof, I could hear conversations from other rooms. I would probably choose a different hotel the next time I am in Hershey.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank AngusMacTavish0
Reviewed 16 July 2020

This place is old. At least from the 1940's. We reserved a "suite" and got a regular old motel room with cobwebs on the walls and peeling paint. Not very well maintained. Also, nobody would clean the room while we were still checked in. No central air. Just a room a/c over the door. Best thing about it is the location. Very close to the park. You can see the roller coasters from the room. So, I guess it did what we needed it to do. A bed with a shower, a mini-fridge and a TV. Had to pay extra for Wifi. Bed was a little small for 2, and mattress was too firm for me.

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank ValorD
Reviewed 10 April 2020 via mobile

This place had the worst customer service I have ever had in my life. The people that owned the motel were very disrespectful very racist and just downright impossible to be around. I got fussed out for asking for a hand towel a wash rag and for them to vacuum my room. If you stay here don't expect any customer service. Me and my husband will take our business elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank Queensloyalty
Nathaniel Finkin, Guest Services / Front Office at Simmons Motel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

You were amongst our worst guests ever. All we asked is that you 1) pay your bill on time each day, 2) follow the rules, and 3) be civilized. You failed all three of those tasks. What motel lets guests have use of their housekeeping equipment such as vacuum cleaners? What motel is alright with guests staying past check out without paying their bill for the following day? What motel is alright with smoking in the room when there are numerous warnings and signs that make it abundantly clear that smoking in the room is prohibited? You were awful, which is why we kicked you out. Your poor attitude didn't even get you past the front desk of the hotel across the street, who wanted nothing to do with you. Stay out of Hershey; this place is far too good for you.

Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

Very clean. No thrills. Like living in the 60/70’s. Would definitely use again friendly owners. Great prices. Close to everything parking safe Great location. Nearby restaurants and duck donuts!! Yum!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank bobk301