8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$332
PricelineUS$332
FindHotelUS$332
eDreamsUS$332
Agoda.comUS$332
EtripUS$332
All reviews courtyard marriott fire pit front desk great hotel hershey park chocolate avenue located close small indoor pool shower head local attractions pull out sofa nice size oatmeal beds were comfortable short drive lobby titanium
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2022

Was given incredible service by Brandi! You can tell she LOVES her job! She went above and beyond to assist me with everything from extending my reservation to troubleshooting my tv clicker and heating/cooling issues. I am in town because my dad is receiving treatment at Hershey Medical Center, and the kindness of Brandi brightened my day :)

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 26 January 2022

I checked in this week after a long travel day and long work day. Brandi was working working the front desk. She made me smile and happy to be here. Couldn't have asked for a better welcome. The staff here has always been amazing.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 23 December 2021

This hotel is perfect if you are staying in town for Hershey Park. We came for Christmas Candylane and booked pretty last minute on a whim. We had requested adjoining rooms but since we checked in later in the day, there were none left. The woman at the front desk was wonderful and she was able to grab us two rooms right next to each other so it worked out perfectly. All of the staff were very accommodating and did a phenomenal job especially now with Covid restrictions and being short staffed. The rooms were spotlessly clean, roomy and perfect for our stay. We made use of the bistro for breakfast which was excellent as well. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and we would not hesitate to visit again.

Reviewed 21 December 2021 via mobile

Stayed with my husband for two nights (12/19,20). Very nice and definitely would return. So close to the Hershey attractions! Staff was very welcoming and pleasant. The room was clean and nice. Felt safe and we slept comfortably. Our room was right next to the elevators, which ding. Reception advised us beforehand because people complain. We had no problem whatsoever. Didn’t hear anything at all from the hallway/elevators during the night. We would recommend to anyone- families, business, etc.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2021

Our overall stay at the hotel was fine. We barely had any interaction with staff as we did mobile check-in. Room was clean. What's extremely disappointing is that we left my infant daughter's jacket in the room and they are essentially holding it for ransom. It's a 6-9 Month jacket and they're trying to charge me between $33-$46 to ship it back to me. I know that there is a cost involved with shipping a left behind item, but it couldn't possibly cost more than $10 to ship! I tried calling the hotel and they pawned it off on "corporate." I'm a gold elite member and stayed at Marriott properties often before the pandemic for both work and pleasure. Seriously reconsidering this after my recent experience.

1  Thank AmandaB916812