Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Wyndham
Hotels.comUS$154
PricelineUS$154
HurbUS$161
1,023 results
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast hershey park would stay here again chocolate avenue
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Do yourself a favor, pick a different place to stay, very unsanitary. Unkept rooms, hair in bathrooms, unmaintained property, the pool looks like a horror film, there really is no continental breakfast, management does not respond to concerns when notified.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Friendly staff but rooms need to be updated and bathroom was not clean. Furniture in wrong was ripped. I’m quite sure that Wyndam can do better than what I experienced. I’m glad that this was only a overnight stay as I would have been truly disappointed.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

Stay was okay - nothing lavish but met our expectations. Price was high for what we got, but we were okay with it ..until
We were charged for a Dirty washcloth. Beware Of this “incidental” charge. Seems like a scam to me. Check in and check out times are wrong on the website as well.

Reviewed 9 July 2021

Property is clean - no complaints about that. Checkin time says 3pm on website but front desk said it’s 4pm. Website states early and late check out available - that’s also False. We left the room impeccable- probably cleaner than when we arrived. We were charged for makeup and blood on towels! No one in my room bled and I did not wear makeup the entire trip.
I would have stayed here again but am now turned off by this incidental fee! I have never been charged for a dirty towel and I have stayed at numerous hotels. If you stay here bring your own towels. We paid over $200 per night to then be charged for “dirty towels”. Ridiculous - also FYI “continental breakfast” is a to go bag with a granola bar and fruit cup. Don’t expect anything lavish.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ldd731
Reviewed 4 July 2021

For $200/night I would expect a better room and have some breakfast amenities available. The front desk was pleasant but understaffed. Soda machine did not function and snack machine was empty. Save your money.

Date of stay: June 2021