“Delicious Food and Friendly Family”

Limon Authentic Turkish Kebap House
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Hellertown
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I eat here every Tuesday (usually get takeout). For vegetarions, you must try the falafel! Their gyros are also terrific. The meat is so buttery and delicious, it's perfectly cooked. All of their desserts are amazing but definitely try either the baklava or the pudding (I know the pudding doesn't look or sound fancy but it's DELICIOUS). The family that owns and cooks is also very friendly and I enjoy seeing them every time I visit.

3  Thank Matt R

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent Mediterranean food. We stopped by 15 or 30 minutes after 3:00 on a Tuesday, and even though the menu stated wraps only until 3:00, they were pleased to take our wrap order ( I wish more restaurants would be reasonably flexible!). We shared a lentil soup (100% vegetarian / vegan) and a falafel wrap. Both were delicious and full of flavor, although the soup was a bit too salty. We will definitely return for more take out!

1  Thank Philip-USA
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We saw the sign and stopped for lunch. Great tasting Turkish food and wonderful service. Had to box up the leftovers as the plates were abundant and we wanted to eat dessert. Glad we did.

1  Thank FrequentlyOnTheMove
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We enjoy good middle eastern food and Lemon Kebap house prepares tasty, fresh and well crafted Turkish delights. We truly enjoyed the falafel appetizer and my wife had the spinach pie, which she said was excellent. I had the Lamb Kebap, which was made from lean, perfectly cooked lamb, along with grilled vegetables and a delicious salad with lightly pickled cabbage, carrots, lettuce and tomatoes. We cannot wait to come back, the food was that god.

2  Thank daanddo
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

What a find! Outstanding, truly authentic Turkish food run by the nicest people you will ever meet. Everything is fresh and expertly prepared. The kebaps and falafel are on point! This will be a weekly visit moving forward! Cheers!