“New pizzeria”

DI Blasi's Pizzeria
Ranked #73 of 100 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I was very disappointed with my meal. A group of us ordered delivery. Incidentally this place is now called New York Pizzeria. One of our group got the chicken cutlet calzone. He liked it but said they either didn't put any ricotta in it or it was very little. Two of us got Philly steak & cheese hoagies. What a let down. Both of our hoagies arrived cold. I ordered hot peppers on mine, they were chopped cold jalapenos. That is not a Philly cheesesteak. A couple of others had got the supreme pizza. They were thrilled with it. I went there next day to try the pizza to see what was so great about it. It wasn't bad but I was not overly impressed. I got the special 2 slices of cheese pizza & a soda for $3.25. I don't think I'd go back.