“Not bad”

Vesuvio Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 107 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: we have been serving Hazleton and the surrounding areas since 1975. We want your dining experience to be a memorable one, so come and talk with our friendly staff or call to place a delivery order to your home or office We now have a larger dining room for bigger groups and our full service bar offers beer to go so you can take the party home! Keep Vesuvio Pizzeria & Restaurant in mind when planning any event. We offer our full menu for parties, celebrations and anniversaries. We cater and offer a full bar for your convenience and pleasure. Call Vesuvio Pizzeria & Restaurant today to order delivery and ask about our daily soup special.
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Not a bad place for pizza. Bad location, too much traffic and no parking places. Give it a try. Maybe you will like it

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I have only tried their pizza and it's awesome!!!! I have heard their hoagies are very good too....I need to try one but the pizza is so good I never order anything else!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Our group had a varied order so I was able to try quite a few things. The chicken cheese steak hoagie was very good not so much the cheese steak. The regular stromboli was light on meat yet the cheese steak stromboli was packed.& the pizza was decent. The flavor was good on the food but some items could have used moore in them.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

After reading many good reviews of Vesuvio's I decided to give it another try when a friend and I were looking for a quick meal.
I parked on the street next to the restaurant and went in.
We were greeted very warmly and invited to sit in the anointing room .
The waitress was busy with another table but made sure we were taken care of .
The meatball side dish was excellent and the sauce was very tasty . I would definitely go back for more.
The chicken parm sandwich had a fresh taste and we had an enjoyable evening .
The waitress was friendly and told us that there is a rear parking lot with a door into the dining room . I will park there next time and I'm great full to all who served us .

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Been in Hazleton Forever
Food has always been Fantastic
Always clean n friendly staff
Love to order on my way home from work n pick up on my way.
You wont be disappointed.