“Great for a crowd”

Jumbo China Buffet
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 July 2017

There were 21 of us that showed up unannounced, and they managed to put us all together at a super long table. Service was good, for as many of us ordering at the
same time. And we all had separate checks. Food is very good, with lots to chose from. You can have sushi or you can special order steak. They have salad, deserts, ice cream, lots of seafood choices, etc. Was great. 12.50 per person for food. Can't beat it!

1  Thank barbarachristy

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Jumbo China Buffet is really the best place to take your family & friends for a nice night out for good food. The staff are awesome & willing to help you. The place is extra clean. Bathroom are very nice. Once you try this buffet you will be back again. Jamesbokeko@gmail.com

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice , clean buffet. If you like seafood this is your place. If you don't well you will still find tons to eat, but they have alot of seafood. Take advantage of the grill(beside Buffet). Lots of dessert and fresh fruit.
Price was little high to be because I didn't eat seafood, but I was nice.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Wow, did this place surprise me. Don't quote me but I think I paid around $8.00 for an "all you can eat" buffet! I think I ate $8.00 in steamed clams alone!

This place has everything so if you're not a fan of Asian food, don't let that stop you from coming here. They have an entire buffet of pizza, hamburgs, fried chicken, etc....

If you are a fan of Asian cuisine, which I am, the choices are unlimited. I started with the sushi. Very fresh & a wide assortment of rolls. I was a little disappointed that they didn't have any sushimi but for $8.00, I understand. They had 3 different soups, 2 different dumplings, egg & spring rolls, chicken on a stick, BBQ ribs, etc. just for starters. Every kind of Asian entree you could think of including higher priced items such as squid, mussels, etc...

If you still couldn't find what you wanted, there's a stir fry bar with made to order items.

The desserts were also overwhelming. Soft serve ice cream, miniature cookies & pastries, cakes, pudding, jello & don't miss the bananas in a thick strawberry sauce. To die for!

When you're looking for a fast, economical place to eat, there's no better place in town!

1  Thank twocapemay
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Large variety of food so even if you are not crazy about Chinese food you will find something to eat here. The Hibachi is good and its all fresh. Easy to find and if you are from out of town there is a lot of shopping in the area and hotels near by. The place is clean and the staff is friendly