“Huge buffet with great sushi bar”
Review of Jumbo China Buffet

Jumbo China Buffet
Ranked #12 of 100 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

If you're in a hurry & on a budget, I highly suggest this place. The cruisine ranges from Asian to Italian to American. There's something there for everyone. Don't forget to leave room for desert because their bananas in syrup & their puddings are to die for.

Tip the sushi chef $2 or more & he'll make you anythjng you want!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had dinner with daughter and was really surprised at the amount of food on buffet. Lots of fresh fruit and melons. Would return even though I thought price was high for Chinese buffet.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Fairly large buffet with many choices. Since you pay when you leave, I was disturbed to find out they charge extra for coffee and soda. The service was not great and the prices have risen. However, if you are hungry for Chinese and want it quickly, it is an adequate choice.

1  Thank Dee M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

When this place opened it seemed to be alright. As time has passed and other options have become available in the area, the service has declined here. I now find it to be very dirty and grimey. The food was usually decent, but with the looks of the bathroom, dining rooms, floors, lobby, and parking lot, I can only imagine what the kitchen looks like and have been avoiding this place for preference of better area options. One of the times I was there there was a dirty diaper in the parking lot. I told them on the way in and noticed it was still there on the way out. I called the restaurant to tell them about it and actually drove past the next day to check because I found it to be repulsing. It was still there. I called the restaurant again and have given up eating there based on their lack of effort with keeping the place clean and health standards.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

This buffet has gone down in quality. Everything I tried tasted the same. It was not worth the price. The ice milk for dessert was awful. Who knows how often machine is cleaned. I had an upset stomach for a few days after eating here. I will not return.