“Solid family diner”

Beltway Diner & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 107 Restaurants in Hazleton
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This is not a fancy spot, but if you want good food at reasonable prices and friendly enough service this is the place you need. Our group of six was seated quickly. We were there an an in between time, so some of us had breakfast while some had lunch. This didn't phase them at all. Coffee was refilled frequently, we didn't have to ask. Part of our order was mixed up and our waitress cheerfully admitted she made a mistake putting the order in and fixed it right away. Overall, a solid dining choice.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

If we would have seen the restrooms before sitting down to eat, we would have left without ordering. Both the men's room and women's room were gross.
However, the food was quite good! I had a patty melt and others at the table had an omelette, chipped beef, and French toast. Everything was good, except the fries weren't worth the calories. Service was good too.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Apparently, the Beltway's soups recently won local recognition for goodness. I can certainly attest to the goodness of the cup of chicken soup I received. My companion thoroughly enjoyed his three bean soup as well. We each chose the Pierogies with butter fried onions entree. The pierogies were served hot, buttery and delicious! Highly recommend this entree.
We were at the Beltway a few years ago. At that time, we found the food less than impressive. Today's experience was great however! Keep up the good work; we will be sure to return!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Coffee wasn't very good. I ordered a Rueben and it arrived open. It was okay. My husband ordered gyro burger that wasn't a burger but was good.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Really good value! My adult son and I have breakfast there regularly, early AM. Big portions, low price, adequate good quality, hard to knock your socks off with breakfast food. Servers are always nice, even early AM!