“Typical Mcdonalds”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #68 of 100 Restaurants in Hazleton
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Typical McDonalds, used to go here with my children for the play areas and Happy meals. Now maybe for coffee.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

When I want a Quarter Pounder with cheese I mostly come here. I like the Egg McMuffin, the steak, ebb & cheese on a bagel, this is a heart attack sandwich but oh so good & the McRib when they have it.What can I say about their fries? They're the best fast food fries.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

We ate here for lunch and though we liked the cheeseburgers, we did not care for the mini mozzi sticks. They tasted like onion rings....or fries. So we were disappointed in that, but other than that, we were satisfied.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Went in and ordered food to go because drive-thu was packed. Waited forever for our order and the staff basically tossed the bag at my husband. No thank you for visiting, no smile, whoever waited on us had absolutely no business working with the public.