All reviews full kitchen front desk studio apartment marriott hotels home away from home rooms are large hazleton area fast food knoebels amusement park each morning microwave oven gas station my favorite the breakfast area bed was very comfortable pool and hot tub pet fee
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay . The front desk staff and the kitchen staff go above and beyond to make you stay awesome. At the beginning of the month I stayed at a residence inn in California and it couldn't even compare to the Hazelton location . I hope work sends me back because I love staying here. Debbie gave me a card if I wanted to give a review good or bad to help them improve . I said no bad reviews from me.

David Russell

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank David R
Residence_Hazleton, Manager at Residence Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time out let us know what a great job our staff is doing. We strive to make you feel like your home. I did share your comments with the team here at The Residence Inn. We are happy you enjoyed everything from breakfast. I am glad our staff can make your stay more memorable. We look forwarded to seeing you next time you travel this way.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Easy on and off and in great condition. Good amount of resteraunts close by. I would easily stay here again considering the ease of getting on and off the highway. I like the room size here as well. When i travel up here again i will definitely stay here

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank weiglej1

Thank you for sharing your great feedback We are happy to hear you will be staying with us again on your next visit to the area and you enjoy all the amenities during your stay with us.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

This is my second several day stay at this hotel in the past months. I have been very happy with all aspects of my time spent in this hotel. Great staff, breakfast and overall hotel. Location is convenient to highway. Great place for me to call home at the end of the day.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank GwenG525

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We are very glad you have enjoyed staying at our hotel, we are so happy to hear you call it a home as that is one of our prime goal. At the Residence Inn we make sure every guest feel as if they are at their second home. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

The room was very clean, modern, and spacious. The full kitchen was well equipped – except for a kettle to make a cup of tea. Like many others of this type of facility, you have to use a pot to heat water. There are two desks in which to work or lay things out. The sofa bed was adequate – and no more. Placing a blanket under the sheet helped to smooth out the springs.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Willrude

Thank you for taking the time out to provide your feedback about your recent stay at The Residence Inn. We are glad you enjoyed the amenities of your room I apologize to hear that the sofa bed was not comfortable for you. I hope you will continue to stay with us on your travels

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This was our final night in a Residence Inn traveling from MA to FL and back. We were traveling with a service in training and I choose dog friendly hotels in anticipation of room to walk a dog after a day of travel.

I requested a 1st floor room but I was told that they were sold out for the night. I appeared that the second floor was where all the travelers with dogs were housed for the night. Our room was located near the the elevator and spacious but there were minor things in need of repair including the the garbage disposal. I did inform the staff when we left about a few things.

It looks like the room was missing a chair as their was a cozy bump out that cried out for a relaxing chair and ottoman.

We were not warmly greeted as in other hotels and we were unable to use mobile check-in

Stayed: March 2017
Residence_Hazleton, General Manager at Residence Inn Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests with an exceptional experience. We always try our best to keep our four legged guests on the first floor to allow easy access to all exits, unfortunately, we were not able to guaranteed this request for your stay. Please accept our sincere apology regarding our guestroom falling short of your expectations.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Hazleton.