“Great ice cream”

Add it.
Gresham's Ice Cream Shoppe
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Hawley
Reviewed 23 September 2018

This ice cream shop offers a wide variety of flavors, some are very unique. It was so delicious. We went there every night during our vacation at the lake. The workers were very pleasant and friendly. I recommend stopping here for dessert when you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This ice cream shop has a wide variety of ice cream and Dole whip. My daughter and I love Dole whip. We both ordered pineapple Dole whip cones. They were delicious! The prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend ordering Dole whip here.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great spot for dessert. Get some ice cream and walk across the street to the dike. Great date night.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We stopped in here on a very warm July afternoon. The workers were pleasant and efficient. I had a coffee ice cream and thoroughly enjoyed it. The place was very busy. They make the ice cream there. Stop by on a hot day for a cold treat.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This place was so good that I went back twice in the same day. The dole whip reminded me of Disney World! Hershey's Ice Cream!

Date of visit: July 2018