“Clean, Chic and fresh”
Review of Brew Coffee Co.

Brew Coffee Co.
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Hawley
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I have been here only a handful of times, usually for coffee or hot coco. The staff is friendly and the space is very relaxing. Feels like home.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

We have brought our 2 puppies, 2 yr old and 6 month old in and have been welcomed with open arms. They have a wide range of food and drink options and the coffee is the best I've tasted in the Poconos.

Reviewed 30 December 2014

My wife and I stopped into Brew one morning for a cup of coffee while staying in Hawley this week, and we were so glad we did. The coffee itself is delicious, and you can buy some to take home (which we did). We both appreciate coffee shops that are transparent about where their coffee comes from, and support smaller farmers, so the fact that Brew connects with farmers in third-world countries to make sure they receive the profits from their labor is awesome. The atmosphere literally feels like you are just sitting in a friend's kitchen, which is made even more true by the friendly, welcoming personality of the shop's owner. Thanks for the quiet morning and the great coffee!

Reviewed 20 December 2014

I don't know what I would do without this place. I start everyday off with a cup of coffee here. It's simply the best coffee in the Poconos!

Reviewed 10 November 2014

I love this place! It was such a surprise walking in to a space that seemed more like something you would find in NYC. (A little awkward as you need to enter from the side street and up the stairs.) It's charming yet sophisticated. The photos on display were amazing! Beautiful images deplicting "Passage" Loved it! And, the company itself offers a privately branded coffee grown in Hatti, roasted domestically but all proceeds from the online orders are donated to providing clean water for those in need in Hatti and other third world countries. And, the prices are reasonable making this simple cup of coffee a "coffee experience"!

2  Thank SirRead