1,550 results
All reviews bumper cars meal plan all ages woodloch pines go karts zip line family vacation petting zoo snow tubing mountain laurel indoor playground whole family batting cages cupcake wars paddle boats something for everyone scavenger hunt
Reviewed 27 October 2014

We just celebrated my In Laws 50th Wedding Anniversary here. Perfect in every way. The house was clean and very satisfying. The staff was soooo friendly and very helpful. You can tell they like their jobs. They only had good things to say about their employer. The events and shows were well beyond what I had expected. Perfect family getaway. Thank you for the wonderful weekend. I would 100% go back.

1  Thank PeggyFields
Woodloch, Owner at Woodloch Pines Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2014

PeggyFields –

Thank you for celebrating your in-laws golden anniversary at Woodloch, and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Once again, we pride ourselves on our staff and their ability to make each and every guest feel as if they are “company in our own home.” We’re glad to hear you enjoyed the hospitality!

Congratulations on 50 years of marriage to your in-laws, and we “100%” look forward to your earliest return!

Reviewed 26 October 2014

I've vacationed at Woodloch at least 10 times, my parents have stayed maybe 80 times? We've never been disappointed with the service, food or fun times. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. There's no chance of being bored either, it's like a cruise ship on land.

The haunted hayride was a blast. You can tell the staff like their jobs.

2  Thank Bennzz61

Bennzz61-

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort.

We're happy to hear that there are over 90 visits between you and your family- we hope that each and every visit has been a special time for you! The Haunted Hayrides are a blast for both guests and staff alike. We work hard to continually improve them year after year.

Thank you again for your continued support, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 October 2014

Woodloch is a place that represents my childhood ... From 1988 my family has made our summer vacations here and continued for over 10+ years .. In 1995 my father was the first to win Chuck Russell award - which we still have that trophy and talk about today!
My parents still continue to go - and finally after WAYYYYY to long I finally came for the weekend - my first time ever in the fall, and the scenery was like out of picture ,, just beautiful. The staff is one of a kind where you feel like they are family.. And they remember their guests who continue to come. The activities & games are so creative and well thought out/ organized. An encouraging & supportive spirit falls upon everyone during all the activities and a sense of unity with guests and staff.
I experienced the haunted hayride this trip Which was exceptional !!! I did the zip line and the staff made you feel safe and was a blast!
The rooms are always clean- the food is delicious and filling- and the nightlife is always entertaining . Joey the kid is still as joyful as I remember him 20years ago.. I plan to continue my childhood tradition and continue to vaca here once a year. ;) thank you Woodloch family for always being such an accommodating pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Skether21

Skether21-
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us… and for over 25 years of faithful visits.

While we are in fact approaching our 57th year in “business,” we’ve had countless stories of how we mean so much more to people than just a “vacation.” We’re the backdrop in which many lifetime memories- including engagements, weddings, reunions, birthdays and so much more occur. The moments that we’re going to be talking about 5, 10, 20+ years down the line are happening right before our very eyes, and we’re privileged to be a part of it all. In that respect, we are truly blessed.

We’re glad to hear you got to experience the Haunted Hayrides- it is our sincere hope that each and every visit to Woodloch brings something new to the table for all of our guests. We’re glad you found your way back, and someday we hope that you will bring the Woodloch vacation experience to children of your own.

We look forward to welcoming you back “home.” Thank you once again for the kind words.

Reviewed 25 October 2014

I have been to many of the other pocono resorts & they do not compare to Woodloch.
There are activities all day and night. The majority are free or at a very nominal charge. I paid a simlilar price per night at Great Wolf Lodge and did not have meals included and spent hundreds of extra dollars for my son to do the few activities they have at that resort.
At Woodloch the staff is friendly , the food was excellent . In fact way more food than you could possibly eat.
I was disappointed to see someone wrote a review saying there is nothing for young children to do. That is absolutely untrue. My 4 year old loved the giant soft play area and arcarde as well as the kiddie pool. We attended an outdoor carnival, a bake contest, spent time in the toddler preschool room. There were many activities and not every single one was for his age but most were accommodating to families with children of all ages. The majority of guests at the time of my stay had children under 5 with them.
Woodloch is a great value, a great time and I can't wait to go here again!

• Stayed: September 2014

ProudMom85-

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to review our resort.

We’re glad to hear that your experiences with us have been positive. As a resort, we do our best to provide plenty activities for children “aged 2-92.” We offer specialized “Boomer Cub Club” activities for ages 6 & under, soft-play area for both toddlers and bigger children at The Woodloch Forest indoor playground, and an indoor / outdoor kiddie splash area at the pool (indoor currently under renovation- reopening soon).

Of course, as kids get a little bit older they are able to find even more ways to enjoy Woodloch- it’s simply wonderful to see families grow along with us.

Thank you again for the kind words, and we hope to be seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2014

I'm a 30+ year guest at Woodloch Pines (Grandma bought into a timeshare way back when) and just came back last week from our time there. It's absolutely one of my two or three favorite places on the planet. The food is top drawer, family-style meals with something for everyone. The activities are fun and silly and a great way to cut loose on the weekend, with something for every age group (We were a range of 7-69). The scenery is fantastic - I've seen other seasons, but I can't imagine visiting Woodloch and not having the rainbow of autumn leaves.

But the star of the entire experience is the Woodloch family. "Indiana" Keisendahl said it at the Show on Saturday night, but it's true - they do treat you like a guest in their home, from the top on down. I can't say enough to applaud this resort-that's-more-than-a-resort.

We're on our fourth generation of Lakehouse dwellers and hope to continue for generations to come. At least to see how the horse gets put into the dinner parade. ;)

Kikki888-

Thank you for your review, and over 30 years of faithful visits.

We’ve said it before, but we truly believe that Woodloch is a special place where you pull into the lot, unpack and settle in and simply forget about the stresses and troubles of everyday life, even if just for a few days. It’s all about getting together to celebrate the good times, kick back and relax.

It is our hope that every last guest that passes through our doors feels welcome at our “home” and hopefully, by visit’s end, a part of Woodloch’s ever-growing “family.”

We’re eternally grateful for the kind words, and be on the lookout for our horse’s “new look”- starting in just a few weeks with our new Theme Show.

Thank you again for your continued support.