“My husband and myself ”

Ranked #11 of 52 Restaurants in Hawley
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Here at Ravyn & Robyn we provide high quality wines perfectly paired with our small plates. We have drawn inspiration from our favorite restaurants in Spain, Italy, and New York. An evening here might include a beautifully prepared charcuterie and artisan cheese board accompanied by one or two small plate items. Our extensive wine selection is available by the glass and the bottle. In addition to the wine offering, we will have a full liquor bar, and a small variety of beer. Here at Ravyn & Robyn you will be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy your evening.
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Been here about a dozen times and the food is always fabulous and we love the atmosphere.
I feel at home being that my family is from Italy and we also own an authentic family Italian restaurant. Much love to my sudo family at Raven and Robyn ❤️❤️❤️

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Yes this place is can only handle one seating per night because there is not enough wait staff. One person to clear the table take your order bring you dinner, fill the water glass. If they had to re set the table for another seating there would be a revolt among the diners. So bottom line be prepared for a night out and don't come famished or with after dinner plans or you'll lose your mind.

Food - surprisingly good. Had the Branzino, it was good but portion was on the small side. Homemade pasta is very good and the atmosphere is nice. Good salad etc.

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank epochsee
Reviewed 1 May 2017

There is a sign on the door for a few weeks note that says "Closed for renovations". However, there doesn't seem to be any type of construction taking place. We enjoyed this restaurant several times over a period of a year and a half. The service really started to decline as the popularity went up. Too many diners, not enough staff. We made reservations back in February, the same night my Fiance and I got engaged. Upon our arrival, we were told that there was no reservation made for us and they couldn't seat us because they were overbooked. This after showing the hostess the text message conversation between myself and the owner when I made the reservation. Shortly thereafter we noticed the doors were closed and the plants in the windows were slowly dying. We walked past this Sunday and noticed the sign still hanging on the window. I was good while it lasted. From the beginning, you were made to feel like a member of the family. At the end, you were told there is no room for you. Very sad as I considered Bobby to be a friend. I still wish him well in the future.

4  Thank GeorgeNadine
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Saturday was by far the worst experience we have had at a fine dining restaurant in a long time. We live in Hawley and I am sure the owners would be disappointed to know how the restaurant is run when they are not here. Although the server told us they are too busy and live in Brooklyn and don' care. That was after we were there for almost 3 hours trying to eat and get food and the restaurant was only half full. If the owners want to contact me I would love to discuss with them in detail my concerns as restaurant manager and executive chef.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Solid Italian which seems to be run by true Italians. Though it may be a tad pricy with small portions Hawley doesn't have much and this place is pretty legit. The service was really good and even though my wife's meal got delayed (by about 15 minutes) they felt really bad about it and ended up giving it to us for free. My group of 4 dined in on a Saturday night and the place was packed. If I'm ever in the area I'll surely be back. The pesto gnocchi were out of this world, my only gripe was there wasn't enough of them!