“Very good”
Review of Sampan Inn

Sampan Inn
Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in Havertown
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great food and nice people. Just wish they delivered. Easy to get to and a nice atmosphere. Worth a visit

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018

A friend sent us here. The food was good ( we loved the seafood soup ). The servers were not overly friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite Japanese restaurant in the area. The sushi is always good and for me always seems fresh and well prepared.

Never seems overly crowded but there are always people there. It really is a good place for dinner. Add to that the fact that it is also a Chinese food place and it really covers multiple needs.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Nice atmosphere, soups and main courses are really tasty.
Sushi is quite good and very fresh with a large selection of fish and rolls

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I had my first Chinese food in this restaurant and keep coming back. My only complaints are sometimes the lunch specials are almost all vegetables and no meat. Also the sushi sampler is chosen by them and some of the things were not to my taste. I recommend the a General Tso's chicken ( so much food).

Date of visit: July 2017