“Great Hibachi! Nice Lunches as well”
Review of Osaka

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Osaka
Ranked #15 of 34 Restaurants in Hatfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We've been to this place many times. We always get good service and great food. The place is always clean and we rarely have to wait but yet it is usually pretty busy. Whether you go as a family, couples, business or just the guys, it's always an enjoyable place.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

The food is, above all, consistent. The Sushi is consistent with what I've had in Philly, NYC, and Tokyo. The Chilean sea bass, Soule ribs and other warm entree's are excellent. The staff understand the word service and the drinks at the bar are generous. The Hibachi is excellent if that is your thing. It's great for a big dinner or quick snack.

Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

This is a go to place for us. You can get anything from sushi to Chinese to thai. The sushi is made at a bar where you can watch it you wanted. The rolls can be custom designed or choose from an extensive list.

We have never had a bad meal. There is limited seating with the majority of the business being take out.

We had a Japanese exchange student who said this was the most authentic sushi he had since coming here.

1  Thank WorkB4Play
Reviewed 9 September 2014

This place has a decent atmosphere. It is a little pricey. The food is decent, but not great. You can get much better sushi at Umai.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

First let me start out saying we did not have the Sushi...we went for the Hibachi. That may have been our mistake.

From what I have heard this place makes good Sushi. Since I didn't order the Sushi I can't say.

I took my wife and family there for her birthday. I wanted to do the Hibachi thing for the entertainment value...

The showmanship around the Habachi was really sub-par. The whole point of Habachi to me is to be entertained as you watch them prepare your dinner. They did do a couple tosses but for most part the guy seemed like he just wanted to take his break...

His head was down the whole time and he quickly cooked our meals...he took like 1 min out to throw some things in the area and catch it...but not much.

When we got the food to eat...chicken, shrimp, beef....it was extremely flavorless. The portions were very small as well.

The price...well you are paying for the entertainment...so the price was high...20 bucks plus a pop after drinks...

We walked out of there about 100 dollars poorer...hungry...and very disappointed. Could have went to the local chinese buffet for 7 bucks and had the Habachi guy there make MUCH better.

1  Thank Alan F