“great stop for ice cream”
Review of Chilly Willy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chilly Willy's
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Hartleton
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Traveling home and recommended by family to stop and try the yummy milk shakes and ice cream. Already ate lunch or would have tried the restaurant around the side, Will definitely try again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My husband always has the BLT. I thought that was crazy. I would never get a blt out, just b/c it’s to easy to make at home. But I tried his. OMG. I crave this BLT. On Rye toast.Just Love it. And best ice cream !!!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

If you're ever in Hartleton, Pa, you've got to stop at "Chilly Willy's!" The first thing you see is a quaint old town ice cream shop. The restaurant is in the rear. The food is very good, as is the service. There is a real nastalgic to the place.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place looks so deceiving it's a little place with huge menu! We splurged and ordered several things off the menu diet the nachos are amazing!!! Loaded with meat and cheese did not skimp... i had a fantastic turkey wrap very fresh and If you love broccoli salad you must get it it was wonderful! My husband got the burger and it was huge! My best friend (who told us about the place) said they have the best broccoli and cheese soup can't wait to try it next time we go! I highly recommend this place don't let the looks fool you!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We were visiting the area and had heard both good and bad things about the food here. Decor and service are homey. There is a lot of food and the prices are low but the dinner selections were not to our taste. Most entrees are fried and breaded or fried...from the box in the freezer to the deep fryer. The halibut was heavily breaded and not particularly moist. The shrimp was also breaded and fried.The fries were not hot. The best choice was the special, BBQ chicken. It was fresh but slightly overcooked. If you decide to go, choose onion rings, not fries or go for lunch. Selections at lunch may be better. And, there's always the ice cream. It's good. No credit cards are accepted. Cash only.

1  Thank Maryann L

Been to Chilly Willy's? Share your experiences!