US$195
US$171
Hampton.com
US$100
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$111
US$91
US$146
US$123
Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$116
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$113
Priceline
All reviewshershey parkyogurtfree breakfastfront desk clerkclean roomseasy accessbed was very comfortablehiehighwaypet
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for an overnight stay. Set off from highway with easy access. Minutes from airport.
Clean rooms, and rather tight for a family.
Shuttle service was lackluster. Seemed to be an afterthought for business travelers. Can see that the hotel is more readily used for access to Hershey for families.
Great breakfast. However our group of 25 overwhelmed the staff and freshly made breakfast service with very individualized attention. Our early departure did not set them up for success.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I can't begin to tell you what the staff meant to me when I recently lost my husband while visiting Harrisburg. They stepped up to the plate like no other hotel I have ever stayed in. There was an issue the day after we arrived and they took immediate action and rectified the situation. The room was comfortable and they made me feel like family. Don't hesitate to stay here.....you won't be sorry. Kudos to Michele, the General Manager, as well as Jess and Wendy at the front desk. Amazing.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I make a point of staying at Holiday Inn Express when I can. So I was happy to see that there was a new Holiday Inn Express in this area.

Unfortunately, while the hotel may be new to Holiday Inn chain, it is not a new hotel. It is clearly a refurbished. The kitchen area in our suite still had phone plugs in the wall - so the hotel is pretty old.

As a refurbished hotel, it did not match the quality of a truly new Holiday Inn Express. However, it was still a good value, and the staff were great!

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room - we heard a lot of noise from the room above us
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My family and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel to go to Hershey Park. Everything about the stay was great. The room was nice and I saw few, if any, problems with it. As usual for a Holiday Inn Express, the breakfast was good and the staff kept the breakfast area well stocked and clean.

There was one issue that would have tanked my rating for this hotel having to do with housekeeping, however when I brought the issue up with management they quickly resolved it. Because they did such a wonderful job taking care of my family and the issue, I'm not going to go into detail about it and I will give me a higher rating.

I would say do not hesitate to stay here. You will enjoy the stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MicheleSchultheis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

whitebuffalo98
Thank you for taking the time to right a review on the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East Hershey Area. We are glad that you had a good experience and that we were able to make a situation that wasn't meeting your expectations, right. We hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Stayed in this hotel 2 years in a row even though there were closer hotels. The hotel is a little on the older side but is kept clean. We liked that it was quiet and the free breakfast was not too bad. And, if you don't like what they have to eat there are many options close by. Staff is very nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MicheleSchultheis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

CMJ1161
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East Hershey Area. We appreciate your loyalty for coming back year after year. We will be renovating the rooms this year and can't wait for you to see the new look next year. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations on service from the staff, and hope to see you next year