US$110
US$171
Hampton.com
US$100
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$176
US$162
Homewood
US$101
US$82
US$78
US$146
US$123
Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$116
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$115
All reviewshershey parkyogurtfree breakfastfront desk clerkclean roomseasy accessbed was very comfortablehiehighwaypet
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My family and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel to go to Hershey Park. Everything about the stay was great. The room was nice and I saw few, if any, problems with it. As usual for a Holiday Inn Express, the breakfast was good and the staff kept the breakfast area well stocked and clean.

There was one issue that would have tanked my rating for this hotel having to do with housekeeping, however when I brought the issue up with management they quickly resolved it. Because they did such a wonderful job taking care of my family and the issue, I'm not going to go into detail about it and I will give me a higher rating.

I would say do not hesitate to stay here. You will enjoy the stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MicheleSchultheis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

whitebuffalo98
Thank you for taking the time to right a review on the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East Hershey Area. We are glad that you had a good experience and that we were able to make a situation that wasn't meeting your expectations, right. We hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Stayed in this hotel 2 years in a row even though there were closer hotels. The hotel is a little on the older side but is kept clean. We liked that it was quiet and the free breakfast was not too bad. And, if you don't like what they have to eat there are many options close by. Staff is very nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MicheleSchultheis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

CMJ1161
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East Hershey Area. We appreciate your loyalty for coming back year after year. We will be renovating the rooms this year and can't wait for you to see the new look next year. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations on service from the staff, and hope to see you next year

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly and helpful, and that does count. Room is just "ok" nothing special. The AC is loud, made sleeping difficult last night. Elevator is slow. I've started using the stairs. I did enjoy the breakfast. Honestly nothing wrong with this property. It's average for this price rangr

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

deaconiupup
Thank you for taking the time to write a survey on the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East Hershey Area. We are pleased that you like our staff and can't wait till next year for you to see our fresh new appearance that is coming.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel met our need for a two night stay. It was nothing special and, other than the humidity in the room, our stay was pleasant. I do not believe this property was worth the price, but I do understand the concept of supply and demand. There were multiple sports tournaments in the area during our stay so that drove the cost up. In the future, this will not be a first choice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kramer6492

Kramer6492
We are pleased that you had a pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East Hershey Area. We are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations on the other areas in your review. We hope to see you again in the future to make a better impression

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

When I read the reviews for this location, I wasn't sure what we were going to get. What I found was far better than I expected. First of all, we expected the hotel to be busy since we were there for a soccer tournament. Were there long lines and limited seating for breakfast? Yes. Despite that, they were well stocked for the typical hotel fare. For events like this, other places I've visited opened up a conference room for guests to sit and eat. I wanted to start with this because it was the only real inconvenience we experienced.
As far as the property is concerned, let's face it, if you are expecting the Ritz, you aren't going to like it. If you are expecting a nice, comfortable hotel with the basic amenities, this is a great place. The staff were all very friendly (was worried from some of the 2016 reviews) and the lobby/dining area is updated and comfortable. Plenty of places to plug in as you are eating breakfast, relaxing, or using the business center.
The rooms were what I expect from a budget hotel. We had a 2 queen room and it looked like it was recently updated. I didn't find it to be unpleasant or musty smelling. In fact, my only complaint with the room was that it smelled freshly cleaned (I am sensitive to cleaning product scents). The air conditioning blew cold and was not loud as other reviews stated. The bathroom was small but nicely appointed, the water pressure was strong and hot stayed hot. The room was quiet and we hardly heard others around us. One of our neighbors had dogs with them and we did not hear them bark in the room (but could hear them in the hall). This location is pet friendly which is a bonus.
As we were visiting over Memorial Day weekend, the pool just opened and, being outdoors, the water was cold. The fitness room had the standard equipment but I was disappointed that nobody under 18 was allowed in. My son wanted to work out with my supervision as we do at other hotels but this was a minor inconvenience.
I give this location a solid 3 stars. I would have given 4 but the price was really high. At a more reasonable price point, this would be a 4-star location all day long. I would stay here again (at a much lower rate).

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Eric S,

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We always strive to provide great service to all of our guests and be the best hotel around. It was real pleasure that you have acknowledged our friendly staff and was satisfied with the room received. We also appreciate your positive comments on your breakfast experience and cleanliness. However, we regret you were disappointed by age limit to access to the fitness. Please know that it is certainly not our intent to disappoint you. We are very happy for the positive comments as these makes it all worth our efforts. Your comments are important to the success of our organization, as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We have shared your comments with the hotel management and we’re confident that necessary actions will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Grace P.