Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$108
CandlewoodSuites
US$90
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$206
US$78
Hotels.com
US$199
US$183
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$106
Agoda.com
Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$148
All reviewshershey parkyogurtfree breakfastfront desk clerkclean roomseasy accessbed was very comfortablehiehighwaypet
Reviewed 23 September 2014

My stay began after an awful days drive.I arrived exhaused and mentally drained.The crew at HIE were quickly accomodating. .All i really wanted was a hot shower and a clean comfortable bed... Which is what i got...A very clean and fresh room and bed along with a sparkeling clean bathroom..I woke rested and ready for my day . >>>> After an abundant breakfast with fresh hot coffee....
I will be staying here again on my travels thru Hrrisburg , Pa .... Nice Place , Friendly Crew !.... Thank You !

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2014

Over all had a great time went to Hershey for the weekend . The staff was very helpful found us some great places to eat. The pool was nice and clean . The room was clean nice sheets. cute little breakfast when u gotta run .Mcds right next store when ur craving ur coffee or nuggets lol . would stay again anytime .

Room Tip: higher rooms for quiet time..............
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Todd A W
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We're currently stuck staying at this dismal property thanks to a hockey tournament, and I can assure you that the rooms have NOT been taken care of as the manager says in previous reviews. They are still damp, and the still reek of smoke. The bathrooms are tiny, the rooms are not clean, and the whole place is depressing. All this can be yours for the low, low, price of only $125/night!!

Surely you can do better elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask for one in a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Tiffany A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Good afternoon Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please allow us to apologize for the issues you had with your room accommodations and any inconvenience the situation may have caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Tiffany Alvarado

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed here with my sons baseball team. We really liked this hotel BUT and it
is a big BUT, rooms on the lower level smelled of stale smoke. It was disgusting and
actaully made me nauseous. Luckly their sheets were clean and fresh. I covered my
face and slept that way. Believe me I would of called the front desk to change our
room but we got into the room very late and my kids were fast asleep, I would of had to wake them and change rooms late at night. I just buried my face. The next day I found out others
also said their room smelt of smoke. These rooms were on the first and second floor. The
rest of the families on the higher floors loved their rooms. Word to the wise, book this hotel
but DO NOT accept a room that was once a smoking room which appears to be on the
1st and 2nd floor. I am glad the Holiday Inn made the switch to non smoking but it still smells a year later. Maybe the need to change out the carpet.

Room Tip: Request a room that was always a non smoking room.
Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Tiffany A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Good afternoon Carolyn B,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am sorry that your experience with your room did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Thank you Tiffany Alvarado General Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel during the first week of August for a trip to Hershey Park for three nights. The location was nice and close to major routes for easy access to Hershey Park. The biggest problem we had was the musty-moldy smell that was in our room(room 315). The moisture in the room was so bad that we couldn't even fully close the bathroom door. The breakfast was good but the problem was that the room where the breakfast was located was too small and we had to wait for a table. The good thing about this hotel was the service. The hotel staff was courteous and professional.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Tiffany A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Good afternoon Douglas H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I have shared your comments with the team and these items are being addressed so that they do not happen in the future. Thank you also for the comment about the staff. Again thank you for your review and we hope to see you in the future so that you may see the changes that have been made.