“Good lunch ”
Review of Crave the Food

Crave the Food
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave the Food is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #259 of 558 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Their lunch specials are very good. Service has always been excellent. Varied menu selection Nice atmosphere. Nice place for lunch.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This is a place that serves average food, at least for breakfast; nothing fancy or different that you could highlight. The menu offering is ok and varied and the service was normal. One miss-leading aspect is that they offer "freshly squeezed orange juice" when in reality its just Tropicana, as clarified by the waitress. We had the blueberry pancakes, western omelette (potatoes, onions, green peppers), and the Nutella banana pancakes. The Nutella pancakes were very good but everything else was just average. The omelette lacked some seasoning. Prices in overall were as expected for the area. This is an average place very similar to the breakfast chain restaurants so if you want something different to have the similar food, then try it.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I've visited Crave several times and have had phenomenal service and food. Today's visit to celebrate father's day with my husband was disappointing. We were greeted abruptly. I know they were busy but that doesn't offset rudeness. Our waitress not only forgot silverware -a vital necessity for eating breakfast but gave my husband the wrong meal - someone else's that she snatched off the table and ran to the kitchen to return. No mushrooms in my omelet and all I got was an "oh" but I paid extra for them. No apologies. I waited at the table to pay but she vanished after a drop and run with the check. I paid in cash and she was seriously annoyed to have to give me change AND counted pennies for me. Driving over half an hour and passing several reliable restaurants made this even more disappointing.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

My family has found their new favorite breakfast place! The restaurant is really clean w nice tables and booths. The breakfast menu is extensive and well priced. They have something for everyone. My fav is the chorizo omelette. My girls love the French toast. You really can't go wrong!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We have been here several times for breakfast. Food has always been good and prepared as we have ordered. Staff is friendly and serviceable, always ready to help. Restrooms could be cleaner. Prices for breakfast are average. Ambiance is a bit on the cold side, do not expect cozy.