“Wonderful Place to eat Vietnamese Food”

Meiji Vietnamese Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #191 of 559 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We love going to Meiji for lunch. So much so we go several times a week! The owners are wonderful. The soups are delicious and portions very generous. I also get the egg rolls which are well worth the calories! The service is great and fast. Please don't let the location scare you from trying this place. We've gone in the evenings too and have had no problems. Easy parking.

1  Thank Becca W

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered the pork vermicelli with egg roll. I have had Vietnamese food that I hated and that I loved; this trended to the later. The noodles were a bit dry and would have benefited from a little sauce, but the pork had a fantastic flavor and there was plenty of pork in an overall generous portion. The order even came with a small "side" salad that had very fresh veggies. The dressing was complimentary but not overbearing.
Service was friendly and quick turnaround from order time. Overall good value and would definitely return. Give it a try the next time your in the area and want something a little more interesting.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

We wanted to try something other than a chain, and had dinner at Meiji. My coworker had spring rolls and chicken lo mein; he liked both. I had vegetable fried dumplings, which were good, and beef flank soup. I've never had it before, and it was good. The dining room walls could use a good scrubbing, and the paint was spread on a little thin. They could also take down the
Christmas window clings.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

Since I am not a Vietnamese enthusiast the recommendations were not to my liking. I would recommend this for someone who enjoys this cuisine explicitly.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Very welcoming. Have been going there prior to Rose being the owner/ chef. Loved her broth and they do a great job of keeping the soup/ pho simple and made to however you order. They have tried to add to the menu and revamp a bit, but if they stay the way it was, they should be just fine.