“Business lunch”

Ranked #42 of 593 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2018

In Early May, I was taken out for lunch and I ordered the crab cakes. I was not disappointed, glad I order two. they were scrumptious!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I have loved everything I have eaten here. Nice atmosphere and great service. I usually don't order burgers from a nice place like this but I had one for lunch once and I have to say it was one of the best I have ever had.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My husband got the coconut shrimp dinner along with a baked potato sauteed zucchini and a salad. We both thought that the coconut shrimp was excellent. He really liked the coconut dipping sauce that came with it. The sauteed zucchini had too much onion in it for our taste. I got the chicken parmesan with a side of spaghetti with marinara sauce and a salad. I did not care for the marinara sauce. It did not stick to the Spaghetti at all. I found my whole meal to be rather lackluster. The service was good.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We have lived in this area 2 separate times and have never been here. We were checking out a few places to host our sons Spring rehearsal dinner. We met with Ann and were shown the beautiful private room to host the rehearsal dinner and we had already planned to eat dinner to try the food. Granted our server Brandi knew why we were there however I don’t think it changed her service which was outstanding! What I really like is an honest server. I asked her what the restaurant was best known for and she didn’t hem and haw but answered right away.

We started off with a drink. IF you like the flavor try the mint chocolate chip alcoholic drink, it was delicious! I started off with the French Onion soup. It is the closest to the soup in Montreal Canada that I have had in this area. The broth has outstanding flavor. No matter where I have it it never can have too much cheese on top. My husband had the oysters Louie which he says was so good I think he told Brandi he would be back just to have those again! I sadly did not try them as it has hot sauce on them and I don’t do spicy.

All dinners come with a house salad, good sized. I had the fried shrimp which was lightly breaded and so fresh. I think it was 10 shrimp but it also came with a baked potato so I could not eat all my shrimp. My husband had the miso glazed Chilean sea bass which was so tasty and fresh. I tasted it too, so besides him raving about it I can concur it was delicious. There are many things on this menu we like and we will become regular customers.

Oh I almost forgot, we had a piece of chocolate cake with peanut butter icing and boy was that delicious.

Great first experience.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

They have a great staff attentive
However they need to update their menu
The fish I ordered is no longer available and was still on the menu
I had the cream of crab soup it was delicious with lots of crab the sea bass was served over spinach with a baked potato
The fish was good but the sauce was over powering -a little less it would of been great
Finished with a chocolate lava cake with ice cream

Date of visit: January 2018