“BEST CHINESE FOOD!!!!”

Hong Kong Ruby
Ranked #120 of 584 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Our past experience with Chinese restaurants have been the same-good for a while then go down hill until they are so filthy that you stick to the floors. This place is CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!! Food is the freshest of the fresh and the service is wonderful. A little lag time in everyone receiving their meals together, but hey, its fresh!! We love it here, go as often as we can!!!

1  Thank steph h

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I have eaten here several times and have always enjoyed the food. Small dining area, good service, very nice menu selections and food is prepared for you, not sitting in large pots in the back. Usual selections of fried rice, wonton soup and egg rolls are very good and the more experimental dishes are done well

1  Thank hiwaychild
Reviewed 18 February 2016

We got take-out from here and were pleasantly surprised. The portions were very large and their prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I have lived here for a few years and have never been here. I was pleasantly surprised! Curry chicken hit the spot. The General Tsos (made special as not spicey) was delicious. Maybe it's the little things but I was so happy to find the noodles here like I have had in China town in New York. The portion size was very large. I will be eating my left overs for a few days. This is a nice sit-down restaurant, not like the typical take-out places. Prices are extremely reasonable. Dinner for 2 was $27. We will be back with friends!

1  Thank LezJeep
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Large and generous selections. Combos are an outstanding value and the spring rolls are the best in town..