“Lovely late lunch ”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Romano's Macaroni Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 570 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Very attentive server. We were tired and hungry. Lunch “specials” were limited. We shared the tomato pomodoro soup - were surprised at how good it was. Hot bread on the table was nice with olive oil and grated cheese. Both of us enjoyed our salads, one garden, one caesar, and mains - although I might not order chicken marsala again. Hubs chicken parmesan was better choice... just personal preference. Would stop here again.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I have dined numerous times in Dublin OH at Macaroni Grill and it was always good but it has been a while. So when I was in PA and saw this location, I did not hesitate. I wish I had. The food had little to no flavor. The pasta had a sauce coloring to it like they had mixed some in but it tasted like pasta straight out of the colonder. Chicken Parm was like something from a sandwich from Arby’s and the Caesar Salad dressing already on the Romaine reminded me of yellow mayonnaise. Maybe it was just this location or maybe it’s the way RMG is now? Not a pleasant dinner experience at all.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stopped on a Friday evening and was surprised they were not busy. There were 5 in our party so we were seated in the bar area. The bar slow as well; however, they seated
other guests beside us.when other tables were available. The music was a little too loud with the few customers.

Our food was served quickly; however, the entrees were ready before we finished our salads.

I ordered the Chicken Marsala. It was delicious. We needed take out containers for all
of us. My dinner was just as tasty when I heated it up 3 days later.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

The food was very good and the server was very pleasant but service was slow - I could have understood if they were really crowded but they weren't. We didn't even have wait for a table. Had to ask for a drink refill and we were asked if we wanted parmesan cheese for a topping but by the time it finally came to the table we were half finished with our food

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We stopped by for a meal while traveling back from visiting family across the state. I walked in, and it was mostly empty. We got seated and it was forever in getting our things to the table. We've been here multiple times before. The food was still great, but the service was so slow. Waiting for drink refills while we finished our meal already, etc. Took forever to get dessert out. It's still good, just need to speed it up with so few people in the restaurant.