“Some of the best pizza ever!!!!!”
Review of Cork & Fork

Cork & Fork
Ranked #7 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cork & Fork believes in working with local farms and purveyors to maintain sustainability and seasonality. We recognize the local culture, their customs and environment by adapting our menu, cuisine and ingredients accordingly with the utmost respect and creativity.
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Sat at the bar. We’re well taken care of. Pizza came out hot and delicious. Great happy hour! If I’m the Harrisburg area, this is a must stop for pizza/salad/small plates and/or drinks.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I liked the offering of smaller plates so it was easy to enjoy an appetizer with my pasta selection. So many interesting dishes and adventurous cocktails. Service was mostly attentive, ambience nice, and parking ample. Only disappointment was that I ordered a pizza to take home to my husband at the time I placed my order; but when it was time for me to depart, I learned that the pizza order was never submitted. My husband got Burger King!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

The formula seems simple yet Cork and Fork is one of the few local restaurants that gets it right, and the results are delicious. Definitely one of the areas best restaurants.

They use the freshest, highest quality ingredients...no corner cutting. Preparation is creative and professional...true culinary artistry. Service is attentive and helpful. The space is open, airy and comfortable.

On this occasion we had a large party and wide range of ages and tastes, yet we all agreed the experience was exceptional! Really loved the pizza and pasta entrees...probably the best, most authentic pizza I’ve had in the area. There’s a full bar with cocktails, beer and wine. A very good value as well. We’ll definitely return again!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Food was superb, but the credit card I used (and haven't used in like a month) was charged for an online purchase about an hour after I used it at the restaurant. Will never return.

Date of visit: July 2018
4  Thank sarahhQ4444IX
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Great ambience.. super service by Ray.. excellent wine list and fabulous pizza.. the salmon bucatini is a not-to-be missed! Dog friendly patio!

Date of visit: August 2018