“Decent Vietnamese Restaurant”
Review of Pho Kim's

Pho Kim's
Ranked #65 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

We are visiting Hershey Park and this place is close to our hotel. We ate here our 2nd night and ate there again tonight. We enjoyed our Pho and their service is pretty quick and the price is very reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 23 June 2016

For Pho lovers, we always looking for Pho restaurant no matter where we travel to. Went to this restaurant based on the review online. Totally disappointed. The stock/soup is always the first thing we taste before digging in and we frowned at the first taste. It's "SWEET" ....sweet as if they added too much sugar in the stock to try to cover up the saltiness.... it's a painful experience for us..... and I want to make sure we check this restaurant off our list when we are in town.
Of course, if you are not into authentic Pho, this restaurant is Clean and big, so different from others Pho restaurants. That's the reason i rated it with 2 stars instead of 1.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I didn't try the phone, but had a chicken stir fry that came in a cast iron mini cauldron looking thing. This caramelized the rice sticking to it and was delicious. For two of us to get this, it was around thirty with tax. I normally don't spend this much for a casual dinner, so we go once a month. The phone is less. The atmosphere is casual and the restaurant is next to an awesome Chinese grocery. Go check it out! (Oh, lots of Vietnamese people eating here, so that's always a good sign).

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 10 April 2016

The restaurant is next to a sister Asian Grocery store which was a real treat to stop up on Asian pantry items with very good prices.

We each order three different types of Pho and the broths were quite different and extremely flavorful. With the exception of adding the Thai Basil, a squirt of lime and a dash of soy sauce, the broth was perfect. I ordered the special spicy beef Pho which was just delightful. My colleagues had a chicken and a pork/shrimp and they found there's equally as tasty.

Three of us had Pho and appetizer egg and spring rolls for $37...what an exceptional value!

The service was very fast, and the server a delight in her own right.

Will definitely return when I am back in town...excellent experience!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2015

This place has some of the best Pho around!!! Try it and you wont be disappointed! I have eaten here a dozen times and I can never get enough!

Date of visit: October 2015