“BEST sushi on the East shore ”

M Sushi House & Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 584 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Best cuts of the freshest fish! Michael is one of the best sushi chefs and he and his staff are gracious and quick.
A la carte or lunch specials they pay attention to quality.
Again one of the best places for sushi in Harrisburg.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and i stopped in for a late lunch on a Saturday. We were the only people in the place. The shrimp tempura was very good. I had the Tiger roll which includes a variety of raw fish. It was fantastic and super fresh. My husband enjoyed his Fire roll which was fried with cream cheese. Overall it was a great experience. Our server was very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I have been to M Sushi many times and I have never been disappointed. My experience is solely with the sushi. I can tell you it is the best. Fish/seafood is wonderfully fresh!! Chef's Special Rolls are excellent, I recommend the Tiger Roll and the Diamond Roll. This restaurant is a gem! Restaurant is a BYOB should you want an adult beverage with your meal. Staff are friendly and efficient
Do not miss out on this one if you are in the area!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Wanted some sushi / Asian cuisine one night in our hotel when it was nasty out. Found M Sushi and called about delivery, and they said yes (only 3 miles away). In any case, great sushi and great chicken terryaki! Wish I had one close to my hometown. Food was also delivered in about 20 minutes!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Had 2 sushi rolls for lunch. The outside can fool you, it doesn't look like much - a converted former Pizza Hut building.
They have remodeled the inside nicely to make it an enjoyable environment to eat.
Service was friendly and quick. The sushi tasted great and was a fair price for quantity and quality. Will definitely return.