“Delivery and Great Sushi!”

M Sushi House & Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Wanted some sushi / Asian cuisine one night in our hotel when it was nasty out. Found M Sushi and called about delivery, and they said yes (only 3 miles away). In any case, great sushi and great chicken terryaki! Wish I had one close to my hometown. Food was also delivered in about 20 minutes!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Had 2 sushi rolls for lunch. The outside can fool you, it doesn't look like much - a converted former Pizza Hut building.
They have remodeled the inside nicely to make it an enjoyable environment to eat.
Service was friendly and quick. The sushi tasted great and was a fair price for quantity and quality. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 12 July 2016

nice quiet atmosphere, very nice staff. Best dish, the M Roll and Hawaiian Roll. My whole family loves it raw, I prefer cooked and all of us have found great choices. Nice place for a group, room seating, quiet atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 3 July 2016

What can I say besides this place has the best sushi in the area. I love sashimi, raw sushi, and cooked sushi, and this place excels in all three. The specialty rolls are BIG and satisfying, especially the M-Roll that I had the last time. Service is prompt and attentive, and the owner is very friendly and accommodating. It's fairly intimate and I'm surprised that this place isn't always busy. The value is good, too. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Had a well prepared sushi meal here with friends on my last visit to Harrisburg. It was fairly quiet with only another two tables present when we arrived. Food did not disappoint. No alcohol but can bring your own.

Date of visit: April 2016