“Best ever! ”
Review of Golden Chopstick

Golden Chopstick
Ranked #201 of 558 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Fresh made to order sushi, excellent lunch specials and wonderful staff. Clean restaurant. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

this place has some great chinese food. its hard to find a place that is mainly chinese but this place does have some thai options which are also good but come here for the chinese food. also has sushi which is decent .
owner is very nice and accommodating.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

On my way home from a long day, I stopped and looked for the nearest Chinese restaurant. Found this little place in a plaza off Linglestown Road. Smaller than expected, but clean. Huge menu! I had the hot and sour soup to start. It was thick, tasty, and not overly spicy. Ordered the combination plate of Shrimp in Black Bean Sauce. Black bean sauce is one of my favorites and I wasn't disappointed. There was a nice mixture of vegetables and lots of shrimp. The plate also had fried rice, an egg roll, and 1 rather large Crab Rangoon. Thoroughly enjoyed my meal, but there was a taste, more of a texture I couldn't identify. The rice and egg roll didn't have that fried greasy taste to it. I'll have to go back and try their food again. Only fair way to to make a good review.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I have been her twice for lunch not real impressed. I ordered sushi and when i asked for soy paper she asked me what that was. You are a sushi restaurant and dont offer soy paper instead of seaweed, this was a first for me. Wont order sushi again. Owner is kind of rude.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I was concerned if it was clean and it is... if it was good tasting and yes it is, I was hoping on an variety (include Thai) and they do, I was hoping on take out that did not dry out... I live a 100 miles away and with other stops it would be nearly 5 hours before I reheated it and ate it... WOW it was still good tasting! If I are there it would have been great. The wife felt the same way! Now that's strait talk!!!