“Outstanding lunch service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Cozy atmosphere. Wonderful food. Outstanding desserts. We had a celebration for my great niece who is quite the little foodie. I always enjoy dining here.but they outdid themselves this time.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My family loves eating at Gabriella. The food is very good and the staff is nice and helpful! Love the Veal Oscar!!

1  Thank swdrmshoney
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Always wonderful food and great service! One of the few true Italian meals you can get in central PA

1  Thank acaruso03
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Picked this restaurant based on previous reviews I read on here. Called 6 weeks in advance to ask userions about the menu and ability to host a party of 12-15 people. This place is amazing! The food was top notch and our waitress was patient and knowledgeable and friendly. We had several appetizers, fried and steamed calamari which everyone loved! Oysters in the half shell was very good and the caprese special was the best I have ever had. We ordered off the menu and everyone was beyond satisfied with their dinner selections. They do have a kids menu and the portions were large. We had salads with our dinners, several bottles of wine and beers and desert. Nothing disappointed! We had reservations for 5:30 and there were several tables occupied when we arrived. By the time we left, they were packed and had people stamina at the bar area and in the door! This is a great place for special dinners or celebrations!

1  Thank Marie F
Reviewed 1 August 2018

My customer picked this restaurant for a dinner meeting. The food was excellent. They had a caprese salad on special and I couldn't get enough. Service was good, all the dishes were tasty and well prepared. This was a great dinner.