“Very Enjoyable!”

Tomato Pie Cafe
Ranked #13 of 578 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Full Service Urban Style Eatery. Unique selection of Panini's, Soup, Salads, Breakfast Dishes, Lunch, Dinner. Full Espresso Bar
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast and I was very surprised at how good it was. Doesn’t cater to the greasy bacon and eggs crowd ( although they do have some conventional dishes). Mainly has the healthier alternatives. I really enjoyed the baked oatmeal and they had a delicious quiche. The barista also fixes some great coffees! Highly recommend!

NMGroup, Social Media Manager at Tomato Pie Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for stopping by! We're so glad you enjoyed your meal!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Wow !! The food here is fabulous!! Fun and quirky and the environment feels like I've gone on a mini vacay!
I've only had breakfast here, but I'm very very glad my daughter talked me into trying this place. This is a must go!!

Thank you for giving us a try! We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Healthy, tasty, unique cuisine reasonably priced! Gluten-free dairy-free choices that are scrumptious without sacrificing the specialty dishes! Uncommonly good!

Thanks for stopping by! We're glad you were able to enjoy our Vegan and GF options!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Stopped in for breakfast because of the high rating on Trip Advisor. What a disappointment. The service was extremely slow and the server was inattentive. We ordered the regular coffee and it was bitter with a burnt after taste. After waiting for about an hour for french toast and oatmeal, we finally got our food. The food was average at best. Nothing wrong with it, just not exceptional. When it came time to pay, our bill came out quickly, but our server took our bank card and bill back to the cash register, and then we waited about 15 minutes for our check to come back. The waitress said, oh I had 3 to run through so that's why it took so long. This is not the type of service I expect at even average restaurants. Customer service should always be the top priority, and it certainly wasn't here.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The coffee was highly reviewed so I stopped in. Didn't have time to eat, family plans. The service was exceptionally friendly and I wished I had time for breakfast. Stop in here, it's really neat.

Thanks for coming by! We hope you can stop in for breakfast next time!