“Best Pho!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: 304 Reily StreetHarrisburg‎ PA‎ 17102United States
Description: 304 Reily StreetHarrisburg‎ PA‎ 17102United States
Reviewed 9 December 2016

We have been going here for years and it is the best Pho I have ever had, hands down. Small, quaint interior, authentic.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

This place has been around a long time and hung in while the area transformed. But the food couldn't get better as it was terrific from the start. These folks are like family to many regulars and newbies. The range of foods prepared is astounding! If you only have a short time for lunch these guys are fast. I also like their carry outs just as good.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I'm glad I didn't let my first experience with Vietnamese be my last. My first experience left me put off, but my visit to Vietnamese Garden restored my hope of enjoying Vietnamese. The food was fresh and tasty. The decor was pleasant. The quality and portion were good for the price; overall good value.
The only negative I have is the shrimp was a bit bland in the noodles, shrimp, and egg rolls bowl.
Parking is readily available, but you may have to pay. Easy in and out on a weekday lunch hour.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Vietnamese Garden is the only place I go for Vietnamese food. The ingredients are high quality and always fresh! I absolutely love their spring rolls!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

A great spot for a bite before or after a show at the Reilly Midtown Theater. Love all of the offerings ....leave with a smile everytime!