“Excellent Sushi and Great Service”
Review of Miso Sushi

Miso Sushi
Ranked #53 of 578 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This Sushi restaurant is a favorite of locals. The atmosphere is very casual and friendly. The seafood is delicious. Hibachi choices available. BYOB and reasonable prices. Accessible entrance in back. Servers are helpful and gracious. Sushi chefs are top notch. We like to sit on the enclosed porch when available.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We thorough enjoyed our meal at Miso Sushi! The meal was so fresh and super tasty!! Our servers were kind and brought out our meals quickly. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Good food. Easy to get in. Decent service. Some interesting dishes not normally on a sushi menu. Rolls look interesting.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Really good service and great food. This is my go-to for Japanese cuisine. The sushi is very fresh and the tempura is divine

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

So I paid $14 for a sapporo role and sea weed salad take out. Wish I checked before leaving. Only four pieces in the role. When I went back the next day I asked, how many pieces should there be? Worker said 6. I told him there were 4. Said that's impossible, offered no apology. So I guess instead of the customer being right, the customer is a liar.

Been to Miso Sushi? Share your experiences!