“DO NOT COME TO HARRISBURG WIYHOU STOPPING HERE”
Review of Home 231

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Street
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome staff people!!! Beautiful restaurant! We chose outside for the fine weather. Duck wings confit with ginger glaze and sesame seeds are really savory and, well, confit! The salad and crab cake was really good (it is moderate heat/spice) and the ribeye, mashed potatoes, and grilled asparagus was OUT OF THIS WORLD. UNBELIEVABLE. The Brie and Blueberry Cheesecake escapes language (they have espresso!!!). STOP HERE EVERY-TIME HARRISBURG, PA.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I was finally able to get in Home 231 after trying to without a reservation ( probably won’t happen). I made a reservation with my family for brunch and we were in. We were greeted by very friendly staff and seated right away. Our waitress was nice and super polite. Everything we needed was given right away and coffees and waters were always full.
The food was very good and the portions were generous. I would absolutely recommend Home 231 for a special occasion or a delicious brunch. I will be back as soon as I can.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Brunch with my husband, first time at Home 231. Everything was amazing from the Bloody Marys to the absolute best scrambled eggs I've had in my 45 years on Earth. Service was excellent but we could have done without the constant waiter check-ins. A must-try in Harrisburg!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Checking out Harrisburg as child will be going to college nearby & happened upon Home 231. Brunch was delicious and staff was super friendly. They were very busy and still fit us in. "EAT MY VEGGIES" was great and toast is fresh.
Definitely recommend for brunch at least.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Needing a site for a business dinner for 3 coming from different directions, this fit the bill. The atmosphere was lively and you could tell there are regulars who come often. The bar scene appeared fun. The wait staff was attentive, professional, and helpful as to what to try on the menu. All of us ordered different dishes, no complaints. For business or not, I will return.