“The Best Scrambled Eggs I've Ever Had”
Review of Home 231

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Street
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Brunch with my husband, first time at Home 231. Everything was amazing from the Bloody Marys to the absolute best scrambled eggs I've had in my 45 years on Earth. Service was excellent but we could have done without the constant waiter check-ins. A must-try in Harrisburg!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Checking out Harrisburg as child will be going to college nearby & happened upon Home 231. Brunch was delicious and staff was super friendly. They were very busy and still fit us in. "EAT MY VEGGIES" was great and toast is fresh.
Definitely recommend for brunch at least.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Needing a site for a business dinner for 3 coming from different directions, this fit the bill. The atmosphere was lively and you could tell there are regulars who come often. The bar scene appeared fun. The wait staff was attentive, professional, and helpful as to what to try on the menu. All of us ordered different dishes, no complaints. For business or not, I will return.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This place is on point! From the food to the wait staff this place is great! don’t miss it place for brunch! The menu is fresh and creative!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Not only has home231 gone above and beyond with their delivery of farm to table dishes. But I had made a reservation to celebrate someone’s surgery to be over with and they actually played along with the celebration and gave us a card!!! I am so impressed by the staff, the ambiance and the quality of their creations every single time.