“Above and beyond”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Street
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Not only has home231 gone above and beyond with their delivery of farm to table dishes. But I had made a reservation to celebrate someone’s surgery to be over with and they actually played along with the celebration and gave us a card!!! I am so impressed by the staff, the ambiance and the quality of their creations every single time.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Unique menu, fresh ingredients combined imaginatively, with creative presentation. Smallia place, downtown but easy to get to. Friendly staff who know what they're doing and obviously love it. We've been twice so far when passing through Hburg, and will be back.

1  Thank bobknipe
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My "very good" rating is based on delicious tomato soup with basil oil, very good service, an interesting menu & a comfortable environment. Unfortunately, though, housemade chips, grilled mahi mahi sandwich & buffalo chicken sandwich were all way too salty. And I am NOT shy about or opposed to salt! Based on Home 231's ratings on Trip Advisor, I am thinking/hoping today was an off-day. We were in Harrisburg on business and would definitely give this restaurant one more try if we had the opportunity; next time, we'd probably order one of the creative & delicious-sounding salads.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

...we consumed the food too quickly for a decent shot. Eggs Benedict with crab; just crab with no fillers. Absolutely delish. Next up, octopus tacos. These don’t do we’ll hand-held, but yielded quite nicely to a fork and knife. Then a delightful salad, all followed by a coffee and an express. From the outside, the resto looks somewhat unpromising; snide, it’s as cozy as can be. The staff is delightful in terms of attitude; the service is great. This place is a gem.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Been here several times and it's always good! Especially love their donuts and always make my family bring some home for me if they go without me!