“Good Asian Cuisine”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2014 via mobile

Was brought here on business twice over several weeks for lunch. Ordered the Bento box each time with different pieces. Everything tastes great. Sushi is well made, and everything else is top notch. Looking forward to my next trip.

Reviewed 8 October 2014

I ordered a traditional entree: Kung Pao chicken. It came with white rice and either soup or salad. I chose the soup.

The won-ton soup came out quite fast. It had good flavor to the broth.

When the main meal came out. It was a very generous portion. I took some home and made a 2nd meal out of it. As for taste, the sauce was quite good. It was not too spicy. Just the right balance.

I did NOT like the chopped vegetables. Number one, there were only carrots, baby corn, and celery. With the carrots and baby corn, I was expecting some broccoli or water chestnuts with the carrots and baby corn (the norm in an Asian meal.)

The baby corn was fine. The carrots were almost raw and chopped into squares. There was WAY TOO MUCH celery. When I first started eating, I did eat some of it, but after a while, it was way too much. I started to push it to the side. After a while, I had a large mountain of celery on my plate which took up almost a 1/4 of the plate. I would suggest to mix broccoli and other vegetables for this mixture.

If I would have known about the mixture. I would have requested broccoli and such with the Kung Pao sauce. Then, I would have been quite happy.

Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

Had the tuna dumplings for an appetizer and the crazy roll. As usual it was out of this world. Fresh ingredients attention to detail, fantastic plating and great staff. Highly recommend if Ur in the area

Reviewed 17 August 2014

My wife and I waited over 1 hour for are food during lunch. Other than my wife and I there was only 6 other people eating so its not like they where getting slammed for lunch. When we finally got done another guy sitting next to us that got there about 45 min after us still had not gotten his meal and he was getting ready to just walk out. The service at this location has gone into the ground.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

It took 30 minutes to get our appetizers. I had the crab rangoon, they were nothing but cream cheese. Not a single shred of carrot or crab in any of the 6. It was another 30 minutes to receive our entrées. I had the Shrimp Pad Thai, it was bland & not a single peanut in it, not even a slight peanut flavor. My boyfriend did like his food, he had roasted red curry duck. Our server only came back to leave the check, didn't offer dessert, & we had to flag down another server to get a box & pay our check. I will never go back again.