“Great Lunch Special ”

Miyako
Ranked #158 of 597 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I've been on a sushi kick lately and working in Harrisburg, Miyako is my go-to. They have a great lunch special with two or three sushi rolls that come with either a soup or salad. Their Philadelphia Roll is my favorite. Great service and sushi!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I've been here for lunch and dinner and have enjoyed both. The sushi is quite good, and the menu includes a variety of lunch time specials. Good selection of sushi. Good service. Reasonable prices.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Prompt service, reasonable prices, got the chicken teriyaki bento box which was extremely filling, the others in the group had a variety of sushi and all loved it

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Treated my son to dinner this weekend. The sushi menu had so many options, my head was spinning. The tea was hot and the server made sure to check on us often enough to keep the tea hot but not so much as to be obnoxious. Her recommendation for the volcano sushi was spot-on. I'll be back! Got 3 sushi rolls and 2 orders of hot tea for $39.00.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Not my favorite sushi place in Harrisburg, but I work downtown and its convenient for lunch. Its good sushi. Like the three roll lunch soecial. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Miyako? Share your experiences!