“Very good”

Miyako
Ranked #153 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

This is the best sushi restaurant in central pa. Everyone is kind and friendly. Food is delicious. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I cannot remember a single time when we have had to wait for a table at Miyako. The staff are so kind and the food is always delicious! I usually get clear soup, salad with ginger dressing and the shrimp tempura roll. This time I was not exceptionally hungry so I skipped the salad. The shrimp tempura roll was fresh! The shrimp crisp! The soup was good as always. The hot tea, soothing! I think my husband and I got out for less than $18 per person including tip. He had a crab roll, clear soup, beer and we both had saki. Such a sweet, quiet place in the city to get away for a casual dinner.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I've been eating at Miyako for years because the sushi is excellent. The quality of the fish is great and the sushi is rolled beautifully. My favorite rolls are the Christmas roll and spicy tuna roll. I've never had a problem with the service and the price is great. If you like sushi you should definitely try Miyako.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

We all had bento box selections. The food was good and plentiful for the price. The server was friendly, but it was slow. It took a long time for the food to come out; not a good choice if you are in a hurry or on a strict time limit.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

I've been to alot of sushi places. This one ranks somethere in the very low middle range of them all. I personally wouldn't go here for dinner, but I do enjoy it for lunch. Prices are decent also...probably one of the better priced sushi places in the area, but I sometimes think that their rolls are a little smaller than most too. It's definitely worth a try if you're downtown.

Been to Miyako? Share your experiences!