“Nice Thai food”

Kanlaya Thai Restuarant
Ranked #106 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I have been here several times. I went there recently (early Sept 2017) and this place has been renovated recently. The food is still the same, pretty good. It is located inside Asia Mall. I would recommend this place. I know a lot of people in the area also like Bangkok 56 which is just a few miles away from here, but that place always runs out of parking place, while it is much easier to get parking at Kanlaya. I personally think the food quality is about the same too. Definitely would recommend this place if you are hungry for Thai food in the Harrisburg, PA area.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My son and I stopped in for lunch with low expectations because of the location. I admit we were totally wrong. From service to food it was top notch. The server was excellent and the food fantastic. I had dumplings and pad Thai, my son had the lamb curry special and it was all delicious and spiced as we requested. Excellent choice.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017

they are the only place that has this dish. its a lightly battered/fried pieces of chicken with thai basil and bell peppers. addicting.
unfortunately their thai won ton soup is lacking.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017

We stopped over in this restaurant during our long drive on a Sunday night. They stop taking new orders around 8:45 pm and we reached at 8:30 pm. We decided on this place after calling few other places to find that they had already closed or would close before 8:30 pm. But we were not disappointed and in fact the food quality was absolutely fantastic.

We ordered vegetarian Drunken Noodles, Chicken Fried Rice and another chicken dish (not curry) and all of them were very good. If we are close-by this area in future, we'd certainly come back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Was unsure how a 24/7 Pho place would be, but had the Pho Tai and I was pleased. Good prices, quick service. Would visit again.

Date of visit: February 2017