“Hidden Delight”

Kanlaya Thai Restuarant
Ranked #124 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My son and I stopped in for lunch with low expectations because of the location. I admit we were totally wrong. From service to food it was top notch. The server was excellent and the food fantastic. I had dumplings and pad Thai, my son had the lamb curry special and it was all delicious and spiced as we requested. Excellent choice.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

they are the only place that has this dish. its a lightly battered/fried pieces of chicken with thai basil and bell peppers. addicting.
unfortunately their thai won ton soup is lacking.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We stopped over in this restaurant during our long drive on a Sunday night. They stop taking new orders around 8:45 pm and we reached at 8:30 pm. We decided on this place after calling few other places to find that they had already closed or would close before 8:30 pm. But we were not disappointed and in fact the food quality was absolutely fantastic.

We ordered vegetarian Drunken Noodles, Chicken Fried Rice and another chicken dish (not curry) and all of them were very good. If we are close-by this area in future, we'd certainly come back.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Was unsure how a 24/7 Pho place would be, but had the Pho Tai and I was pleased. Good prices, quick service. Would visit again.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

This place is located in an Asian Mall in not a very good section of the city which is why we go for lunch. They service 2 crispy rolls with every meal at lunch time but they do not serve them at dinner which to me is very odd!! It is byob and you can bring any drink, water, soda, juice etc with you. The service is usually pretty good but sometimes lacking depending upon how busy they are. Portions are great and its always hot and fresh. Best Thai place in Harrisburg.