All reviews waffles room was clean harrisburg airport hershey park close to the airport a pet friendly hotel free breakfast one night stay waffle maker breakfast area would stay again up to date easy access first floor convenient location off the highway pets
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We booked this La Quinta mistakenly thinking it was another, better one we usually stay at, and arrived late to find that we were in what appeared to be the inner city (it was dark), and we had little choice at that point. Our room was adequate, the staff was nice, and for an overnight it was okay, but it was far from luxurious, and the grounds were NOT dog-friendly, which La Quinta is known for.

Room tip: Old, but adequate
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LQ1032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Airport Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have shared your comments directly with our staff. Please give us another try.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

You wouldn't know that pets are allowed based on how clean the rooms are kept. My pup was greeted with a treat from the friendly woman at the front desk, which was a nice way to begin the stay. The room was large and well furnished for the price.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Happy Holidays. Thank you for the great review. I will be personally sharing your review with all of our staff. Thank you again. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Nice place very friendly staff room was very clean and close to the airport(10 min ) and shopping if needed. Restaurants are everywhere. Only downfall was bathroom a little dated bur very clean...
Will definitely visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Airport Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Thank you for the four star review. We will share this with our housekeeping staff. We take pride in our home away from home. We wish you and your family a great holiday season.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We see family a couple times a year in the Hershey/Harrisburg area. We have stayed at La Quinta, Hershey many times. We use to bring our Pet and the rooms were always spotless and no pet smells. The next day breakfast is a good deal with the price of the room. The staff are very nice and friendly. Check in and out is easy. I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the great review. We take pride and reward our staff for every five star review we receive. We hope to see you again and wish you and your family a great holiday season.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I came to the hotel because I live about 1.5 hrs from Harrisburg and had an early morning flight the next day. The idea was to save me the very early wake-up and drive at home. I checked in later (around 8pm).. the staff was nice, the room was generally pretty nice. I called the desk for a 4am wakeup call. Thankfully I rarely sleep well the first night in a hotel and I work up myself a little before 4.... I waited in bed for the wakeup call and it never came. At 4:30 I hopped up and started to get ready.. the shower had no hot water.. but I fought through that and got ready. By 5am I went downstairs to check out and the front desk was not staffed... there was a sign saying they would return shortly... So, I left my keys and proceeded to the airport and made my 6:15 flight. All in all the trip was a success and the hotel served it's purpose. I just feel that most of that success was based on luck or my own effort than any assistance from the hotel. Billing came through fine.. but if I am in a similar situation needing to take an early flight out of Harrisburg, I'll stay elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1032GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Airport Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

We have addressed all your concerns directly with our staff. Please give us another try.