US$103
US$78
US$144
US$119
Agoda.com
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotels.com
Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$116
All reviewsfront deskmini kitchenbedroom suitefarm complexan extended stayhershey parkoatmealclean towelsfresh fruitfree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat roomthe breakfast areabusiness centerminute drivehot breakfastclean hotel
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival, I waited about 10 minutes at the desk before I was greeted. I was told I needed to come back in about an hour as the gentlemen just went out to lunch. By the time I got back to my car, anothe guest told me he was back and to come back inside. We reserved 2 rooms and check in now was fairly quick. One of our rooms were perfect, the other was never cleaned. Back down to the desk I went. The staff had a disagreement about how I was put into this room for a few minutes before figuring out what to do with us. I offered to wait until room was clean. Instead we were put 2 floors away from our other room. We traveled with a 1 year old. This room was no better. Room 405. I didn't have the energy after a long drive to go back down stairs. Our couch was all disassembled. Apparently because it was broken. Back of the couch was about 6 inches off the floor and when you sat on it, you rolled into the center. First thing our son did was empty out the cabinets. Why not, where on vacation. He brought me over a roll of paper towels from under the sink. Although it was wrapped in plastic the roll was soaked in water, covered in mold and stank of mildew. I quickly grabbed it from him, put it back and put a large floor lamp in front of the cabinet to keep him out. 2 days later I went to wash his cup and bottle and noticed the pool of water on the floor. Apparently the sinks leaking. Guess it went in noticed when they cleaned it. Both nights our air conditioner made a horrific rattling noise. I do believe it was because the front was barely holding on. Grabbed a coffee cup from the kitchen to rinse my sons hear in the tub, beyond dirty. WTF. Took the baby to the pool one night, it was so cold I was chattering. The chlorine was so strong my eyes were burning and left me with bright red splotches on my legs. I was disappointed that there was no light cleaning and bed making available on the weekends. Why should it matter if I stay during the week or on the weekend. If your going to Hershey like we did, it's kind of a hike. There has to be better options closer. I opted not to complain to the front desk, we were staying for free with points.

Stayed: September 2017
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

We have high standards for the cleanliness and maintenance of our hotel and guest rooms and it is very challenging to hear that a guest’s stay fell below these typical high standards. While we are pleased to read that one of your rooms was “perfect” we are disappointed to learn that the other room was clearly not properly prepared for your arrival. It is always our goal to provide our guests with a great stay where everything exceeds their expectations and we are truly sorry that this was not your experience. I can assure you that your feedback is being addressed internally as well as having been escalated to our Corporate Team. We sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity in the future to demonstrate that this disappointing experience was an exception.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Beautiful, clean hotel with free breakfast, friendly staff, nice pool. The rooms were clean and nicely arranged to allow for privacy with the living area separate from the bedroom. Also, the full kitchen, complete with pots and two burners, was a great option for cooking. The staff at the front desk were very accommodating and friendly. Would definitely stay here again if traveling in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

It was a pleasure having you and your family as our guests and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed a "perfect" stay with us. We often hear from guests that our spacious and clean rooms, great amenities, plentiful breakfast, Evening Social, and in-suite kitchens stack up to a great value for families traveling together in the area. We are gratified to know that you plan to stay with us again in the future and we hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here several times and LOVE it! Super clean and comfortable! The breakfast is excellent! Quite the variety to choose from! We haven't had any problems with the hotel. The pool is very clean as well and it is inside which is nice. Very close to the farm show complex so you can walk across the parking lot instead of paying to park a little closer. We did try to order food for delivery but no where that we looked up was open on a Saturday evening. There is a close fast food place though. Would definitely recommend Staybridge Suites!

Stayed: August 2017
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

It was a pleasure having you as our guests again and we are thrilled that your most recent stay with us lived up to your past expectations. Thank you for your wonderful comments on our clean, comfortable suites, plentiful breakfast, quiet atmosphere, and excellent location next to the PA Farm Show Complex. We are honored to have won your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Friendly staff tries hard to accommodate guests. The downside of this hotel is the entrance. There is no overhang - this is especially difficult during inclement weather and for those who have mobility issues. Our family would not stay here again because of that fact. They want to be a "business hotel", but not everyone travels with one bag. People were rolling the luggage carts to the back of the parking lot. That is a major design flaw and something corporate should address. The seating in the eating area is adequate, but the actually breakfast area is too small for the crowd. If you have an event at the Farm Show Complex - you can't beat the location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for taking the time to provide us with candid feedback on your experience. We are glad to know that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating and we appreciate your comments on our convenient location. We do apologize for any inconvenience you encountered with the entrance to our hotel. Our entrance style is a signature of our brand; however, we apologize for any issues you encountered upon entering and we appreciate your feedback. We hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future and we hope your next stay will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This was the host hotel for the Mecum Auto Auction at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex. We've been to the auction several times before and always stayed farther away. What were we thinking?? Staybridge is right across from the complex within walking distance. It was perfect. Complementary breakfast was served every morning at 6:30 except Sunday which was 7:00. It had plenty of food options to fill you up and great coffee! Also, it was a pretty busy weekend and there was plenty of seating area and they kept the food well stocked. We had an end room on the fifth floor facing the complex and I would book it again every time. It was quiet and we could see all the excitement at the complex. There was a full, pretty well equipped kitchen and we used it everyday for lunch and dinner. The room was clean and staff was friendly and helpful. I'm not sure if I like the limited housekeeping, but it wasn't really necessary for us other than needing more washcloths, so no real concern. Parking at the hotel is free, which is a great perk! I really can't say enough about how much Staybridge made our event weekend more enjoyable than prior years. Hope to stay again next year!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for giving Staybridge Suites Harrisburg Hershey a try for this year's Mecum Auto Auction at the next door PA Farm Show Complex! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we have won your loyalty with our convenient location, plentiful breakfast, quiet atmosphere and friendly staff. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back again whenever you visit our area and we hope to see you again soon.