“Excellent/Can't Go Wrong!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I am somewhat wheelchair bound and when we arrived with me in my wheelchair, the staff went the extra mile and brought out another table that my chair would roll under nicely. We were promptly served chips and salsa, the waitress was very helpful helping my wife find a dish that she previously had. Meals are always served very hot. Even if you have to wait for a table to get in, you shouldn't be disappointed...it will be worth the wait.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was authentic Mexican food. From what I could tell everyone loved working there. Food was excellent and you could pitch the heat level.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017

First time at this restaurant. Had a fantastic meal on Sept, 16 with some great music and live dancers to celebrate Mexican Independence Day. Great food and drink. Ordered a margarita flight with a tasty lime, strawberry, and mango drinks to enjoy. All the food, service, drinks and dessert were enjoyable. Would return here next time I am in the area.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This is an associated restaurant to El Rodeo in the area. The menu is the same, but the atmosphere is very nice. Prices & menu are basically the same as El Rodeo, The service is quick and friendly at both restaurants. Highly recommended if you're craving Mexican food. I visit often.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This place has a Vegetarian Menu, and with some small changes, you can get a very decent Vegan Meal. Wife and I had the Vegetarian Fajitas and Chimichanga. Interior decor and cleanliness were satisfactory. Service was OK, nothing special, but we were served by the bartender as we sat in the bar area, so his priorities were the bar, and we could have had a little more follow up, but he was courteous.

Date of visit: August 2017