“Outstanding evening and food”
Review of Fiesta Mexico

Fiesta Mexico
Ranked #37 of 584 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017

First time at this restaurant. Had a fantastic meal on Sept, 16 with some great music and live dancers to celebrate Mexican Independence Day. Great food and drink. Ordered a margarita flight with a tasty lime, strawberry, and mango drinks to enjoy. All the food, service, drinks and dessert were enjoyable. Would return here next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

This is an associated restaurant to El Rodeo in the area. The menu is the same, but the atmosphere is very nice. Prices & menu are basically the same as El Rodeo, The service is quick and friendly at both restaurants. Highly recommended if you're craving Mexican food. I visit often.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This place has a Vegetarian Menu, and with some small changes, you can get a very decent Vegan Meal. Wife and I had the Vegetarian Fajitas and Chimichanga. Interior decor and cleanliness were satisfactory. Service was OK, nothing special, but we were served by the bartender as we sat in the bar area, so his priorities were the bar, and we could have had a little more follow up, but he was courteous.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stop fairly often as my family likes Mexican food. The owners of this restaurant also own the 6 "El Rodeo" restaurants on the west shore.

It was a busy night yet we were quickly seated. Our waiter had tables located around the dining room, so it was difficult to get his attention. Even the check sat on the table for 10 minutes before he came by to pick up my credit card.

We could not hear conversations from the nearby booths/tables. As the restaurant was busy it took some time for our meal to arrive. Only 1 basket of chips with salsa is provided, each additional basket is a cost ($4.75??).

I had the Texanas Fajitas and my son the Fajitas Quesadilla. A Lot of food for both of us. The meats were well-seasoned and onions/peppers cooked well. Unfortunately, my wife had the chicken Burrito. The chicken was bland and with zero flavor or spice. Disappointing. We'll return but avoid the chicken dishes...!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

If you want to feel like you're spending an afternoon in a Mexican village, eat here. The decor is outstanding and comfortable. The tables are carved wood, the chairs are unique, and the walls and other decor is just fascinating.

Our service was outstanding and the food was very good. Very large portions. We ordered off the lunch menu, which was plenty. I had the Speedy Gonzalez, which was a crunchy taco, rice, and a beef burrito. It was plenty! My husband had the shrimp tacos and was in love- he said they were muy bueno and he doesn't speak Spanish!